Thursday 10 September 2015

OOTD: Last of the Summer Outfits?



This was my outfit earlier on in the week and it's possible it'll be the last of my summer outfits because the weather in the days after I wore this have been very miserable and a lot colder. I know it's not super summer, but the light colours, thin materials and lack of jacket mean it definitely isn't something I'd be wearing in the colder weather. 

I wore this outfit to go out for lunch and then do a bit of shopping. These jeans are super comfy, the material is really light and stretchy so they fit amazingly. Also, I love these shoes, I think they just add a little something to an outfit. They have a padded insole so they don't make your feet hurt when walking around all the shops!




A lot of these clothes are out of season now so I've had to link clothes that are similar to the ones shown in these images.
Outfit details:
Top - Peacocks (similar)
Jeans - Bershka (similar)
Shoes - Asos
Bag - Forever 21 (similar)
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Miss Selfridge (No longer available in Silver) 

Becky 
XO

Psst... Don't forget, you can now follow my blog on Bloglovin' by clicking the 'B'' to the right of this post. All my other social media links are there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment